To Do Planner
- Daily Focus To Stay On Track: Ready to enjoy more free time? Staying organized has never been easier – the daily to do notebook features space for daily to do’s, notes, health & fitness tracking, a meal planner and appointments
- Boost Your Productivity: Use the daily to do list notepad (8.5×6.4”) to plan & work smarter not harder for efficient daily task management; with the undated to do planner you can plan out 120 days and completely cultivate new planning habits for a major shift in your life
- Great To Start Any Time: The daily to do planner is undated, so you can make each day count & start getting rid of that nasty procrastination today, no more wasting time! Everything settled? Tear-off the page & celebrate another successful day – what a feeling
- Beautiful Abstract Leaves Design: Planning is so much more fun when using this eye-catching planner with to do list with its lush leaves look, golden spiral, 4 gold corners & green elastic band AND a back pocket for extra space
- Stay Motivated & Achieve Great Things: While tracking progress is the greatest motivator in itself, the daily list planner even makes the journey more beautiful with motivational quotes & a dedicated space for your gratitude practice
- SKU: zic-todoplanner2-95 – GTIN 05060669270980
Boost Your Daily Productivity With The Daily Planner And Notebook By ZICOTO
Use ZICOTOS’ daily to do list notebook (8.5×6.4”) to plan and work smart to achieve your daily goals. By organizing and mapping out each day you can stay focussed on your daily tasks, which ultimately leads to an amazing boost in productivity, less stress in exchange for more free time. Optimized organization and planning for the win!
Our undated planner for to do’s & more is ready to achieve great things with you. Thanks to its beautiful, minimalist greenery design with golden accents and a green elastic band it makes boosting your productivity even more fun! The clever back pocket adds some extra space for private notes, personal goals and more!
120 Undated Tear-Off Pages – 120 Days To Plan Efficiently And …
cultivate new planning habits which may have a positive influence on your life. Procrastination, wasting time or missing deadlines? Nevermore!
“To do list” – with checklist to stay on top of things
– “Must get done today” – setting priorities to get the most crucial tasks done
– Notes & stuff – add reminders, side notes etc.
– Water intake – make sure to stay hydrated to keep your mind and body in flow
– Health & fitness – fitness journal & health tracker to become the best version of yourself
– Meal planner – track and plan your meals seamlessly
– Appointments – never forget about important deadlines or events
– Gratitude – grateful people are usually more optimistic – add what you are grateful for today
– Motivational quote: keeps you inspired on the way to reaching your daily goals & dreams
Easily To Stay On Track: One tick after the next – what a great feeling to have completed all the to do’s by the end of the day. Each small step leads to a bigger goal – and you are on the road to success!